Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify Connect with Pioneer VSX-923-K does not work anymore. Earlier all worked

Re: Spotify Connect with Pioneer VSX-923-K does not work anymore. Earlier all worked

Mikkeel
Casual Listener

I have the same problem. The reason i bought the reciever from the first place and now I have to go back to listening with the airplay function which is a pain in the ***. Have anyone got a explanation? Or is just because they updated some of their servers? 

Bad.......

Re: Spotify Connect with Pioneer VSX-923-K does not work anymore. Earlier all worked

CodyOne

Same problem here :-(

I bought the amplifier not so long ago and chose it because of the spotify connect possibility. I used this every day but did not get it to work anymore but now it turns out that this possibility just isn't there anymore. I'm really disappointed! I'm not gonna pay for something that doesn't work and I'm not gonna buy another expensive receiver.

Casual Listener

same for me my vsx 924.

I do not understand the reason

szczepekk

VSX-932 also doesn't work this is crazy

SUGGESTED POSTS