Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

@Spotify: Fix Your Tab Limit Issue

@Spotify: Fix Your Tab Limit Issue

This has been happening for weeks now and is ridiculous. You're pushing your users away

Your solutions do NOT work
Erasing your cookies etc? Does NOT work
Log out of all devices? Does NOT work
Install the app? Does NOT work
And all the other solutions we've been given. It's like a lottery and theses solutions only work for the lucky
This is a problem on Spotify ends not ours. Why does tab limit exist in the first place? Please fix your website instead of making your user base figure out how to fix it
Please and thank you

4 Replies

Hey @mokuzui.

Thanks for getting in touch!

The tab limit issue should be fixed. Can you confirm you are using this page to listen to music and let us know if you are still getting an error? If you are still getting the error, please send us over a the following:

• Screenshot of the error message
  • Date and time when you took the screenshot, including in which timezone

Let us know what you can find. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

tab.PNGYes I'm using that link. It shows me the spotify page for 2 seconds then changes to this and refuses to let me go back

11:44am in GMT
I've been having this problem for about 2 weeks now. I tried making a new account and my new account isn't affected by this but this one still is and has all my music saved on it so I don't want to have to start my music list again 

Hey @mokuzui.

Thanks for letting us know. Let's see what we can do!

Have you already tried clearing the cache/cookies/your browser history? Also make sure your browser is up to date 🙂 

Lastly, could you try this in another browser and let us know if the same thing happens? 

We look forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!

Already done that and still getting tab error
It looks like some other people are also posting saying that they still have the error despite doing all of the recommended things so it looks like for some of us it's just perma bugged 😕

Suggested posts