Device:

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier & Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Operating System:

Tizen 3.0.0.2 & Android 8.0

App Version:

1.2.1 & 8.4.74.463

My Question or Issue:

Hey guys,

some days ago I got the Gear S3 to replace my Smart Watch 3. The main reason buying it, was Spotify offline playback. When I go for a run I'd like to connect my bluetooth headphones to my watch and listen to music and the SW3 wasn't more than a remote for my phone.

Now, using the Gear S3 for some days with Spotify, A TON of bugs occured to me, which already made me regretting my purchase.

To start with, after Logging in for the first time, which was a pain in the ***. I saw instantly that German is not translated correctly and half of the UI is in English or mistranslated.

After that, I chose two small Playlists I'd like to download to the watch. Playing the music, wasn't the problem but to navigate while playing was horrible, and the app kept changing tracks, instead of following my commands.

Closing the app and restarting it it, I was asked log-in again. After Logging in, I had to redownload my songs....

A while later, when I wanted to go for a run I put my watch into flight mode, connected my headphones and started Spotify. For approximately 15 Minutes everything went well, then suddenly music stopped playing the the interface seemed stuck. When touching the buttons, they still did the little animation but no music was playing anymore, so I restarted the device.

After restarting the app told me "Unable to Log-In" all the time, even with my phone connected, when I was home. Luckily after closing the app another time, I was able to Log-in by typing in my credentials on this **** small screen and saw that all my playlists are gone again...

Could you guys, Samsung or Spotify employeers help me with these issues?? I want to be able to use this watch like it is intended 😭

And please, I already restarted my phone, my watch, deleted all offline devices in my account, reinstalled the app serveral times, reseted the watch...

0 Replies

Suggested posts