Highlighted

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Casual Listener
Not cool, hopefully a new platform comes around that will care about what
thier users really want...
Highlighted

Visitor

Sorry Spotify, but this answer is worthless. Nobody was complaining about the experience - on the contrary. People love the integration into djay pro and are passionate about how much they love it. They are complaining about you removing the service, so if you you are serious about "pouring our energy into new ways of creating the best experience for our users", then don't take it away, because that's the only reason many users pay for a premium subscription. If there is another logical reason why you will no longer offer support, then please reveal it, and not just dance around the issue by offering a carrot to present a great new idea. The great idea is already clearly defined.

Highlighted

Regular
I just would like to say: perfectly replied Mr. DtoTheK1
Highlighted

Regular
Just keep things the way they are. No move is the best move in this situation!!
Highlighted

Regular
Let us all vote on the integration maintenance!!👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Partnership-Bring-back-support-with-Djay/idc-p/5036796#M...
Highlighted

Regular
(at) Padfranceschini, also correct! They seem not knowing the proverb "never touch a running system!" 😄

I voted, by the way, and we need more voters!
Highlighted

Music Fan

Your answer is just perfect DtoTheK1 !

Thanks for that.

Is there any DJ working for Spotify to understand us ?

Is there someone within Spotify to understand that this is not the future but the present of DJing ?

Is the person who initiated this great project still in the company ?

We do not want some answers that a robot could give.

Please, give us the real reason and don’t ask us for new ideas that already exist...
We don’t ask for more.

It is perfect as it is.

Highlighted

Music Fan

My idea was that Spotify didn’t pull this dishonourable move on thousands of customers that were loyal to them. I don’t understand what you mean by “ideas”. It’s like a tap is on, it gets turned off, someone says “if anyone has any ideas of how to get the water back on message us here...” 

Highlighted

Music Fan

Please DJs, vote for that ! My idea : Spotify should recrute DJs to understand us !! 🙂

You can vote here 😉

https://community.spotify.com/spotify/board/message?board.id=ideas_submissions&message.id=114783#M11...

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Voted!
SUGGESTED POSTS