Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Solved!

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Music Fan

Hi Spotify,

I’m going to be playing for a friends celebration of life who passed away tomorrow using DJ Pro with integration from Spotify. It would be so wonderful if this continues to work this weekend. These are one of the many ways in which we are enjoying our experiences of music with friends using 3rd Party DJ Apps.

I understand that this is being discontinued, but hopefully not this weekend or for 2020 since this is a difficult year for all of us globally as we are losing close friends and family to this pandemic and music helps to heal our soul. 😉

Thanks again for considering keeping these services active during these difficult times.

Warm regards,

MaxSRS

Music Fan
Spotify is not giving any more support.
It will still work this week-end but it will stop one day.
It is not because they understand your kind words.
This company now is financial oriented.
They won’t stop the service this week end don’t worry.
They will understand one day they gave up on their most faithful community.
One day not so far competition will be much more agressive and it will be the beginning of the end.
We can hope that they will be bought before by a player that understand DJ community.

Casual Listener

Casual Listener

Noticed that the djay Pro app quit working due to unknown reasons. Spotify stopped working. It did show the Migrate Now screen before July 1st.

Casual Listener

Still working for me on iPad 2

Running on iOS 9

Djay 2

Regular

OFFICIALLY ITS OVER FRIENDS, consider me bummed.

Casual Listener

Yup, just installed the latest MacOS version today. What a damn shame. 

Casual Listener
Stopped working for me over the weekend. 😿

Casual Listener

TIDAL offering 3 month trial

Regular

Recently tried Tidal, and although you can transfer playlists, i’m sad to report that 95% of my cue points are gone from those songs. Contacted Algoriddim and they said this is the case. 🤮🤮

SUGGESTED POSTS