Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Casual Listener

yes - I am close to do the same.

It is quite sad to see how Spotify ignores business opportunities which would have been in favor of their client base. Coming up with some Pro features (incl. HD music features) would have been a much smarter move to lock-in the current, rather professional users and getting new ones (bringing them over from Soundcloud and other, rather poor (sound) quality services)). I really hope that the rumor Spotify want to bring DJ-like mixing functionality is just a hoax. There is no way they can catch up which hardware integration done by Neumark, Denn, Pioneer, Reloop and others.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
OK bye Spotify, I was already **bleep** that you take ages to deliver full lyrics
Highlighted

Casual Listener

G'day from AUS!

i have been a spotify customer for almost 8 years. my friends, family etc are all apart of the ecosystem - if djay ceases its partnership i too will be leaving 😞 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello from France,

If it's confirmed I'll say "Au revoir" to Spotify, after using it since it's birth, supporting it, encouraging all my friends & family ti use it. The Djay Pro 2 app is used several times a year for private parties. C'est comme ça, bye Spotify, Bonjour Tidal !

Highlighted

Spotify just lost a long term customer. I’ll will canceling and switching to tidal since they allow third party apps. It’s ok bye
Highlighted

Regular
Sad to hear...from sweden
Im going for SoundCloud go or tidal with djay.i will .cancel my Spotify soon after being Spotify user since the beginning...spotify is still good but its like going backwards in development to ditch streaming intregstions with 3rd party apps...
Highlighted

Visitor

There's a workaround which seems to be a permenant fix for me! 
Algoriddim are doing a 3 month free trial for Tidal, and you can use https://www.tunemymusic.com/  to transfer your music/playlists across.
I have always been against Tidal, but so far I'm really impressed with the layout and choice of music, it had a lot more music than I anticipated (even obscure drum and bass!)

I will continue trialling it until July and then it looks like I may be cancelling my Spotify subscription after 5 years. Cheers Spotify

Highlighted

Regular

As a pioneer amd rekordbox user i tried soundcloud go and i was super impressed and im Done with spotify...nowi finally have a rekordbox solution and a djay solution

djay is also very handy to work with...bye bye Spotify 

Highlighted

Regular

This not the solution... We all miss out on using the platform for what we have held exclusive to DJay. Now we are being royally slammed by both businesses.

This is obviously corporate and you both need to learn how to play in the sandpit again PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Highlighted

On account of this development, I too will be cancelling my Spotify subscription after what must be ten loyal years. I have been using the Spotify integration tool with DJay Pro for the last several years and it has truly changed the game. Just wanted to add my voice to the chorus above.

SUGGESTED POSTS