Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Regular

Thanks. I've switched to Tidal too.. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello again from France, Tidal in test mode :

Interactions with Djay

- Switching all my playlists with Tunemymusic (14725 songs) took a while but the result is impressive : 98%

- Tidal integration is perfect, songs are loading fast, sound quality is very good

- All my CUE that i made with Spotify are here (and I make a lot...), that's a very good news.

Tidal :

+ It's almost the same, very similar as Spotify. Music discovery is a bit different, I will get used to it but I found a lot of tracks with the suggestions a the end a a playlist, it's very useful and less redondant than in Spotify.

- No more playlist of the week and access to many playlists that i used too, +I'll adapt.

Highlighted

Regular
After transferring music from Spotify, play your music from either Tidal or Soundcloud, whichever you transferred to. I find that some particular mixes and versions of songs I chose are not the same! Also, I created many playlists from spotify in Djay’s program. Will these tracks be automatically recognized from Soundcloud or Tidal after Spotify is gone??? That is a MUST for Algoriddim... to make sure that these songs are not just greyed out or disappear totally.
Highlighted

Roadie
Spotify DJ integration goes away over my dead body. <- fact
Highlighted

Regular
Spotify is now in the process of creating their own DJ app.
Highlighted

Roadie

What?  Are you sure?

Highlighted

Regular

Thanks for this. Seamless transfer and 99% transfer. See ya Spotify and thanks for making me change as opposed to making it easier for us to stay. Opening the door for competition is a crazy option regardless of future plans. 

The alternative is take your customer on a journey and give them insights or teasers of the bold future. Inspire them to keep loving. Don't pull the rug out without a thanks or bye your leave. So sad 😭 

Highlighted

Regular

Go to tunemymusic and transfer all your playlists to anywhere else. 

I did mine to Tidal yesterday. 17k songs moved and better sound quality. 

Such a shame that Spotfy and forgotten about it's dj peeps. 

Highlighted

Regular
  • thanks for the tunemymusic option. I was *bleep* myself as to loosing all my playlists. Wicked result and 99% of 17k songs moved to Tidal. Boom🙏🥰🥵
SUGGESTED POSTS