Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Regular
  • thanks for the tunemymusic option. I was *bleep* myself as to loosing all my playlists. Wicked result and 99% of 17k songs moved to Tidal. Boom🙏🥰🥵
Highlighted

WHY WHY WHY?

Please don't end this integration!!!!!!

Highlighted

Visitor

This a good example for a bad business decision. I moved 7 years ago from iTunes to Spotify exactly for the reason to get the support of add on apps like DJ Pro; now Spotify becomes as arrogant as iTunes and probably looses a lot of supporters and wouldn‘t get as much new customers as it could. If it stops the support for those app without „any“ solution for its customers, very bad... could get worse in the future. I‘ll check out other solutions as many others of the community who posted here their frustration, and certainly not recommending Spotify anymore as I always did in the past. Stupid mistake by management... 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Since Spotify could not buy DJAY, they apparently decided to cut ties and create their own DJ program... to come.
That is my guess!

Highlighted

Roadie
*facepalm* I hate my life....
Highlighted

Visitor

Spotify, please sit down and make a deal with Djay and don't do this silly thing. Or at least build your own DJ app.

Highlighted

Visitor

How can we vote so that this integration continues with DJay software?

As you can see, a lot of users of spotify and DJAY software will be affected, as we rely a lot on Spotify.

Highlighted

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Hello @robgarza79!

Feel free to create an idea in the Community Ideas Exchange if you have any suggestions for Spotify. 

Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Regular

The solution is Easy .. just follow the instruktions on algorridims HomePage .. move playlists to tidal and keep on spinning ,, i DId it and 98 % of my somgs was on tidal , just some swedish**bleep** Wasnt on tidal. The tidal app loooks identicly as Spotify .. sound quality better on tidal.. win win.. tidal Works with Serato too.. boom

Highlighted

Roadie

When you switch to Tidal, you lose the Echo Nest and the hundreds and hundreds of unique genres that Spotify has.

SUGGESTED POSTS