Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Regular
In the end i feeel gooood👍🏽👍🏽🎶🎶🎶
Highlighted

Casual Listener
This is super lame, just bought a DDJ-400 for some quarantine living room djing fun with Spotify and now I learn this. Why does Spotify hate fun? Will probably ditch my family sub and switch to Tidal.
Highlighted

Regular
Hi,well I don't agree with you. I m also testing Tidal at the moment. Playlist are a few. Searching a genre(example "disco 90" shows albums that are cover of the original songs.. with Spotify in match menu can see BPM .. not with Tidal. With Spotify searching is much more easy and complete
Highlighted

Regular
I don't agree.. playlists are different.. searching for the right music is easier on spoty
Highlighted

Regular

Hi I'm trying Tidal right now. Sorry to say that integration with Spotify is much better. You can find your music much more easily, less covers/remixes, bmp are not showed anymore on Tidal matches. Furthermore it happens the match list is not found. I really hope the Spotify integration won't desappear

Highlighted

Visitor

As a user with a family plan i also was using djay Pro with Spotify integration. This step is a very disappointing one. Actually I am very happy with Spotify as such, but now i have to consider moving to Tidal.

Highlighted

Roadie

I refuse to live without being able to play Spotify music in Djay or any other dj app ever!

Who’s with me?

Highlighted

Roadie

Let Spotify know that you too refuse to live without being able to play Spotify music in third party dj apps without an official dj app that is just as good if not better.  Use EVERY avenue of communication there is with them!  Twitter, Facebook, everything!

If they say “we’ll make sure your voice is heard,” IT’S A LIE.  Anything and everything Spotify says to make you feel less upset is a lie!

Highlighted

Regular

I tried Tidal.. so far away from Spotify.. have you tried to let it match the current playing song with other songs??

Highlighted

Regular
There are 3 days that I m using a trial for Tidal and SoundCloud. Both of
them have problems in matching songs section.
Tidal often cannot find a match. Even playlists are very very poor and the
searchbar cannot find easily what I m searching. For example if you search
"mueve la colita" song, in Tidal you have to type the correct name .. in
Spotify you can just type "colita" and soon it appears the most famous song.
SoundCloud finds a lot of remixes and it s difficult to find the original
songs especially in the playlists.
Last but not least .. both of the alternatives cannot show BPM of the
matched songs.. while Spotify can do it. So only with Spotify I can choose
the right mached song with same BPM.
SUGGESTED POSTS