Announcements

Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Integration for Algoriddim DJay Pro

Casual Listener

It probably is. Since it is in their development terms since late 2018. So I assume they are now enforcing what was already in the terms. But what I am missing is the dialog with customers. One would assume that Spotify has a real strategy here and they could explain their reasons. 

But they choose not to do that. What's the use for a community if there is no dialog 😉

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Due to that decision, I'm cancelling my Spotify Subscription, and moving to Tidal, SoundCloud or whatever being supported by DJ apps.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Absolutely gutted about this decision. Its the only reason I went for a premium account with Spotify. I DJ as a form of relaxation and to have spotify integrate with DJay was brilliant. I hope this isn't the end. I don't really want to shift my sub to Tidal 😞

Highlighted

Casual Listener
  • Oh my days .., why would you revoke your partnership with DJ2 .. it’s madness without having any solution in place for all of us who are committed to Spotify because of this partnership .. there send NO explanation as to why ... no solution apart from us all moving .. madness .. ?? So are you bringing out your own DJ software ?? 
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hey Spotify!
Why are you doing this? This is definitely a step backwards!
With such a step, I'm also thinking about selling my spotify shares. Steps like these do not seem very smart to me. Please explain!!
Cheers, Tesbu
Highlighted

Casual Listener
This would explain Spotify's decision.
@Spotify: If this is true - why haven't you annouced it yet?
Do you want to annoy your users?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Really sad! I really enjoyed my personal recommendations ..
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello, I hope spotify themselves come with a kind of dj option

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It’s disappointing that Spotify is revoking their partnership with Algoriddim smh

Although I use djay pro (free version) I find this tool useful for my music needs but all good things just come to an end sadly

I will still use Spotify, but this inevitable event is a huge blow to me

Highlighted

Regular
Very disappointing decision by Spotify. No way I can pay for two subscriptions so it's off to Tidal for me sadly.
SUGGESTED POSTS