Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify Radio

Solved!

Spotify Radio

stormchasercjb
Casual Listener

Hi guys!

Quick question.

I know spotify can make a radio station off of one specific artist or song, however can I make a radio station based off several artists or songs?

Thanks!

Connor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify Radio

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi again! :)
As far as I know, any time you update the playlist it should continue to pull in songs based on the changes made.
I honestly haven't played around much with radio stations too much, but judging by updates I make to my playlists/library, I've seen it make new suggestions.

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
3 Replies

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi stormchasercjb and welcome! :)

Yes, you can make a playlist function as a radio station. This is easiest to do in the webplayer or desktop app.
If you right click on the playlist of assorted songs/artists and select "Start Radio" it will play you a variety of similar and suggested tracks.

Hope this helps! :)

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Capture1.PNG

stormchasercjb
Casual Listener
Awesome!! Thank you Bethany! would I be able to update that radio station
with new songs inside the playlist? Or would a new radio station be
created?
Solution!

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi again! :)
As far as I know, any time you update the playlist it should continue to pull in songs based on the changes made.
I honestly haven't played around much with radio stations too much, but judging by updates I make to my playlists/library, I've seen it make new suggestions.

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
SUGGESTED POSTS