Spotify Randomly starts playing the Same artist i've never heard before mid song.

Highlighted

Spotify Randomly starts playing the Same artist i've never heard before mid song.

Visitor

Hey All.

Over the past week Spotify has been going a bit rogue on me. out of nowhere when i'm in the middle of Listening to Music Spotify Mid song will just randomly cut to a random song by Djmatko. i've never heard of or listened to this artist before nor do i even like or is it similar to what i listen to. it's getting incredibly annoying as sometimes i cant even make it two songs before spotify will just flip over. i've resorted to turning wifi and mobile data off when i listen to my downloaded playlists to stop it from happening. No one else on my Family plan is having the same issue either. Hope someone can help. 

Family Plan

Premium

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8 and Anything else

Operating System

Android

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Randomly starts playing the Same artist i've never heard before mid song.

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello @Jonesy99

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your account, such as music switching without your control, make sure to follow all the steps provided in this support article

Take a look at this article as well on how to protect your Spotify account. 

I hope it helps!

Emilia_8Rock Star 9
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS