Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Survey Disappeared

Spotify Survey Disappeared

I've opened the desktop app for Windows 10 and a survey popped up on my screen. I saw that as a great opportunity to tell Spotify how my experience was going but I missclicked with my mouse and the survey disappeared. I wanna know how I can get it back, 'cause I think it's important for future enhancements.

2 Replies

I am also trying to find the survey, I was midway through completing it on the app and must have backed out of it. When I reopen the app I cannot find it ... I would really like to complete the survey!

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. 

We understand where you're coming from. However, it's possible that it won't show up again as it can be a one-time survey.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right team.

If you'd like to be able to find this type of survey again, you can have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts