Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Web Player No Longer Plays Track URLs

Spotify Web Player No Longer Plays Track URLs

Trying in both Firefox and Chrome (Regular or Incognito/Private mode), recent versions, with DRM content enabled, Spotify can all of a sudden no longer load track urls.

I use track urls to manage my playlists, with them I can obtain the album url of a song. Now I can no longer do this, so I can't do my playlists anymore.

Please fix the track urls.

Spotify Broke.png
2 Replies

Hey @cw_iluv-oqz7

Still having trouble with this? Could you explain a bit more what's going on? It seems that your Web Player is simply not loading the songs when you paste the song link in the address bar. Is that correct? 

Could you also get back to us with the versions of your web browsers?

Thanks! 🙂

It seems to be less of a problem now. Now I can load ten track urls in a row, then I have to close and reopen my browser if I wish to do more. It's browser-agnostic, I've tried several including multiple Operating Systems.

I long for the days when I could load them all at once. It was an easy way to get the album urls of all the tracks I wanted to put into a playlist, so I could convert them to uris. I haven't found a way to convert from spotify track urls to album urls except within the browser or the desktop client, and the client can only do one at a time.

Suggested posts