Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify Web Player

Highlighted

Spotify Web Player

Reaperof5ouls2Z
Casual Listener

So I log into Spotify web player because I have a chromebook and can't download spotify onto it, and I go to https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks and it says "it's a bit empty in here..." even though I have over 200 songs on it. I've reloaded the page, restarted my computer, closed the page completely and opened it again, and none of those worked. I had the same problem before but all I had to do was close the page and open it again. I know that I can just clear the cache but I don't want to have to guess my password because I haven't had to memorize it lately. Help me.

Screenshot 2018-05-07 at 9.42.07 AM.png
1 Reply

Re: Spotify Web Player

Reaperof5ouls2Z
Casual Listener

Oh my god it's back. Right after I posted this I went back to spotify and reloaded the page and all my songs are back. I hate my life sometimes but what a relief.

SUGGESTED POSTS