Spotify Windows Phone

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify Windows Phone

mokitovice
Regular

Hi!

I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be available today. Please let me now

Super user edit: Fixed title

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify Windows Phone

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Spotify here. The app should be available in the Mexican and Estonian marketplaces. We'll investigate and get back to you shortly. 

50 Replies

Re: SPOTIFY WINDOWS PHONE

Liam
Community Legend

@mokitovice wrote:

Hi!

I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be available today. Please let me now

Hey, it could be that they haven't updated the app store listing.

I've also moved this post to the Other section :)

Liam

(P.S What version of WP does the lumia run?)

mokitovice
Regular

The version of the operating system is 7.8, so just to check, it supposed to be available by now? because ive check in previous days it wasnt available at all.

Peter__
Community Legend

I have escalated this to the attention of the staff ;) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

mokitovice
Regular

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

AND PLEASE KEEP ME NOTIFIED.

I REALLY WANT TO SUBCRIBE TO THE PREMIUM PLAN.

:D

iarriola
Hi, same issue, I'm from Mexico, and iphone users now they can download the app and in the windows phone marketplace it's not possible yet. I have a Nokia Lumia 800 7.8. When is going to be available. I want the premium plan to. ;)

Urmas

Same problem in Estonia. Please make it available on Windows Phone marketplace as well.

Naijeriya

I have the same problem, apparently the problem is that the app is only for WP8, in mexico only one device have this OS, please make it 7.8 compatible

Solution!

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Spotify here. The app should be available in the Mexican and Estonian marketplaces. We'll investigate and get back to you shortly. 

mokitovice
Regular

I´ve just checked Market place and it is available now! Thak you for all your support! Im actually so happy bout it :D

SUGGESTED POSTS