Spotify Windows Phone

Solved!

Re: Spotify Windows Phone

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Let me say that Estonia is one of the best country in world after Finland!!!

Have a nice day!

Rorey
Spotify Legend

Great news!

If anybody still isn't seeing the application in the marketplace, please post screen shots here of your search so we can troubleshoot further.

Thanks guys.

mokitovice
Regular

Hey there! :D

im having a problem with the app, well two,  when i try to make the payment to have the premium service it just doesnt accept my credit card information its VISA. ( i have a windows phone) and the second issue its that theres no radio service, i dont know if this its  a problem with the app, because my friends with android and iphone have this feature and i dont.

mokitovice
Regular

actually mexico its pretty awesome!! :D just saying.. 

Re: SPOTIFY WINDOWS PHONE

melodygirl

I have tried to download since I got winohone in Nov.  Is it not available or buggy! . What's up.with this . I have a.   Limia710 with windows 7.5.  Thanks for ANY feedback :exclamation_mark::exclamation_mark::exclamation_mark:

Re: SPOTIFY WINDOWS PHONE

Rorey
Spotify Legend

@ melodygirl Happy to help! The app should be available in the United States marketplace. Could you share a screen shot of your Windows Phone marketplace?

bobbyperrymusic
Music Fan

There is a criminal that have hacked all of my account . he is from richmond texas .i need a pass word to get into my account . he has hacked my computer and is blocking my face book.

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg

bobbyperrymusic
Music Fan

There is a criminal that have hacked all of my account . he is from richmond texas .i need a pass word to get into my account . he has hacked my computer and is blocking my face book.

Adam
Roadie

@bobbyperrymusic - get in touch here and one of our lovely support team will be able to help get your Spotify account secure. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

But if someone's hacked your computer and Facebook, it's probably worth getting those secure first - which we can't help with, unfortunately.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

jonn

Now, when we can listen spotify free on opur phones, why when I log in it says I need premium account ( I have WP8)? My husband  can listen it free (he has iphone).

SUGGESTED POSTS