Spotify Windows Phone

Solved!

Re: Spotify Windows Phone

Peter__
Community Legend

Spotify mobile free is currently only available on iOS 6+ and android 2.3+, unfortunately not on Windows Phone 8. 

If you would like to see it added be sure to add your vote here

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

kokoweit
Casual Listener

Hello,

When will you update WP8 apps ? We dont have radio ...

Martinsami

Hi I've been a spotify premium member for almost a year. I really love this app, it's the best of the best. However, I'm disappointed by the fact that i'm paying $9.99 a month and i'm not getting all the great features on windows phone. I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and it's a windows 8 device. the app on windows is missing a lot of things like radio, sync with tablets, slow search and stream, etc... Please update the app on windows! make it like android or the app on PC.

ggodwin87

Hi, i have recently moved from Android and iOS to windows phone. I too am disppointed with the look, feel, features and overall experience with the windows phone app. i will go back to using ripped music if this cannot be resolved soon - it's disappointing that all other platforms were updated a month ago but no sign of an update for windows phone.

DryMarker
Roadie

boddhs
Regular

this looks good! spotify is very good but the windows phone app SUCKS. maybe now that 8.1 allows apps to be saved to the SD card they can improve this thing they call an app... Hey SPOTIFY give us a launch date!

Hes-su
Casual Listener
I am also very disappoinyed with this so called windows app. Ios version have had these great features for ages. I am a paying customer and i insist that you bring playlist searching and browsing to the windows app. I wouldnt mind the radio feature either...

Kizmi

When is this big update actually coming? It's almost summer so I think actual date or week would be nice indeed to know. 

ManuMateos
Regular
I'm glad to know I'm not the only Windows Phone user here.

We want a competent client so we can use Spotify on our devices. I think we all would love to see all features we're jealous of, like free radio. But we also need more stability.

I'm running Windows Phone 8.1 and most times I play a playlist I keep listening the same song, because the app doesn't start the next one.

I was a Xbox Music user and I switched to Spotify because the desktop client is better, but I think I'm switching back because I don't get a good experience using Spotify on my phone.

DryMarker
Roadie

The news item mentions two separate updates.

The first brings Radio, Browse and Discover.

The second will bring Free Radio.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/02/25/spotify-for-windows-phone-2014-revamp/

SUGGESTED POSTS