Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify With Car

Solved!

Spotify With Car

Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows Phone 8.1) rather than spotify. Some internet research stated that I should remove the music from my phone's music player. SO I figured "OK, that's not a big deal, as I only really use spotify now anyway". However, I deleted all of the songs, and now it says something like "No Title". See image below.

Any suggestions?

It does seem to work (including steering wheel controls) when I start spotify first, start a song, pause it, then start the car and let it connect.

WP_20150318_006.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It could be a compatibility issue with Windows Phone. I have the same car and in the manual it says something about iPhone and Android. I don't think I ever saw anything about Windows Phone. It's been a while since I used it with bluetooth because I prefer AUX cord, but I'm pretty sure I got it to work with my iPhone. 

Not sure... sorry I couldn't be much help, but since I have the same car I thought I would at least try

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

It could be a compatibility issue with Windows Phone. I have the same car and in the manual it says something about iPhone and Android. I don't think I ever saw anything about Windows Phone. It's been a while since I used it with bluetooth because I prefer AUX cord, but I'm pretty sure I got it to work with my iPhone. 

Not sure... sorry I couldn't be much help, but since I have the same car I thought I would at least try

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem. However I made the connection with other vehicle (SEAT ) and the songs where OK.

KIA have the same problem with Spotify and Bluetooth.

Suggested posts