NEXT STEP

Spotify Wrapped Still Not Working Across Devices

Spotify Wrapped Still Not Working Across Devices

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XR (iOS 13.3)/Dell Laptop (Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Spotify wrapped still isn’t working for me. The playlists show up but when I try to click for my stats this year nothing shows up. I tried using my laptop but I still get an error screen that says “something is wrong try again later”. I tried logging onto a multitude of different phones but it still doesn’t work. Will I ever be able to get my stats?

AED5E55D-081F-404C-AE3C-D0EC4334A398.png
3 Replies

Hey there @cjd1426,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community.

Just to confirm, are you having the same issue when accessing your Wrapped 2019 stats here through an incognito or private window in your browser?

If you're still having troubles even after trying that, it'd be helpful to check this Ongoing Issue, click + Vote and comment with all the required info to stay up-to-date on its developments.

For any questions or doubts you might have about Wrapped, it'd be also helpful to take a look at this Spotify Answer.

Hope you find this info useful. We'll be here in case you need any further help!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Tried accessing it from an incognito window and still got the same error (hmmm. Somethings not working, so sorry about that). 

Hey @cjd1426,

We are aware that for some users the Wrapped page doesn't load.

Head over here to let us know you are experiencing this issue and we'll keep you up-to-date.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts