Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Xbox One app not loading my playlists

Spotify Xbox One app not loading my playlists

So I have the Spotify app on my Xbox one, and it loads the app fine and I am able to browse the menu. However, whenever I go to select one of my playlists, it doesn’t load it up for me. I’ve tried restarting the app and my Xbox many times, but still no luck. Is there anything else I can do? 

12 Replies

Seconded. I’m having this issue also. I can get around it by manually selecting the playlist on my iPhone app and choosing to play it on the Xbox. It’s just annoying not being able to load a playlist on the Xbox app itself. 

I can’t even do that cause my brother has an Xbox too, so I don’t know which Xbox is his or mine to play music on. 

I've had the same problem for a few weeks now also.  It's only for my saved playlists.  If I select a playlist out of search, it works fine.  If I save that playlist, the songs will disappear.  I can't even delete the playlist from my music.  It's very frustrating.

I'm having the same issue. 

1st was the stuck loading screen. I figured that out. 

Now, I see all my playlists, however, when I select one, it goes to a screen that is blank except for the links across the top. 

I have: restarted the app, restarted the Xbox, logged out/in, logged out everywhere, uninstalled/reinstalled, logged in by password/code/connect. I have logged in with a different account. Nothing works with the app.  You can search/save/play an album but no play lists. Very frustrating  

Im having the same problem, the app on my xbox will load just fine but wether I choose a suggested playlist or one of my own playlists they open a blank screen with no songs listed. Ive restarted the xbox and uninstalled the app which changed nothing.

Hey @Stiffkill @CaishaBear @Techlovr @masi286 @Hellsworth! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm sorry that the playlists aren't working properly.

But please note that this issue is already under investigation.

Be sure to check this ongoing issues thread out for instructions and details about it. ^^

Peace

Mine is working fine now.

Just tried it and it's working now.

Thank you to all that worked on this!

Hey @masi286 @Techlovr!

I'm glad it's working for you again. ^^

Have you reinstalled the app or just restarted the console?

Peace

Both

I did reinstall the app before but it didn't help.  Yesterday when i started the app, it worked fine.

@masi286 @Techlovr

Thanks for the details. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts