Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Xbox One app won’t load.

Spotify Xbox One app won’t load.

I’ve checked to make sure my system and Spotify itself are updated, other things that require internet are working, but Spotify is just infinitely loading. EDIT: I haven't checked this message ever since I posted it since the app just started working randomly but I would like to say that the Spotify Connect idea is interesting so I decided to mark it as the solution if anyone every has this issue again.

image.jpg
30 Replies

via the spotify connect function (Settings, Devides), the xbox app can be logged off (at least from the android app). From the Spotify Website, this does not seem to work for the Xbox One..?

If the password has been changed, the Xbox One app must be reregistered. 

Maybe the Support can look at this.

Thanks, this suggestion of forcing the xbox Spotify to start from my tablet worked - June 2018

Hey thanks this worked!! try it out if your haveing the same issue

I tried this, but it's not working for me.  Like the other poster, I changed my password on another device and then found that the Xbox app just hangs on its opening screen.  Why the **bleep** does it not prompt me to re-enter my username and password?  This is beyond retarded!

I can confirm this works. It’s a bit confusing to get right but it works. August 2018

Same problem as everyone else.... just the three dots constantly cycling.

I have just recently changed and updated my password fpr devices, could this be the problem?

Thanks to the advice of

ThisGuy-Bradley I finally managed to get the app to load,

Still it seems that Spotify really do need to apply a simple fix for this issue.

It has 3 places to type things in on mine 

This bug happened to me after I changed my Spotify password. The app continued to load infinitely for several months. I could not get my Xbox One to show on Spotify Connect.

I successfully restored my Spotify app following the advice from Gaitkeeper and ThisGuy-Bradley posted on page 2 of this thread.

If you get three places to type, you've made it too far and ended up on either a Sign Up form or Reset Password form. Just press B once and press up and down until you see only two boxes.

I had an issue with the second box deleting my password after I used the Xbox keyboard. I plugged in a USB keyboard, typed it in, and it worked.

YES! I tried over and over to mke this work but I was a page too far. Thanks! Fixed.

What about the folks who start session with facebook? 

Suggested posts