Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account already linked.

Solved!

Spotify account already linked.

Hey guys, whats going on, I am having a lot of trouble with spotify connecting to my ps4, and I am genuinely stuck after reffering to the forums for a quite a long time.

In May I had purchased a cell phone witht he spotify app, and noticed it connected my spotify from the phone to my ps4, and I had a lot of fun with that. However I deleted the app from ym phone, because the app was too big for my phone, but I still had the app on my laptop, and on my tablet. Whenever I try to log my PREMIUM account onto my ps4, I constantly get the exact same message:

" Spotify account already linked, Switch to the playstation network, or sony entertainment networkaccount linked with this spotify account " Fine, I logged into both of my ps4 accounts, and noth yeilded the exact same result, so I thought as a longshot " perhaps I logged into my ps3? " so I logged onto my ps3, and as I suspected I had not logged into it. 

I am beyond frustrated at this point, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone, and on my ps4 in hopes that those would both work, but they havnt, I have also tried reinstalling it on my tablet, and that didnt work. I tried changing my username and password, and log in that way, but it didnt work either. 

I know, oddly enough if I sync my tablet to my ps4, and then not click the " link accounts " button my ps4, the music will still play through my tv, but thats just pointless, because I want to control the actions through my ps4. 

I registered through my facebook account, but I do have a regular account as well. All in all, extremely annoyed, here are the picture to show exactly whats happening. 

The first image, my music will play in the background of my TV, the second image is the bain to my existance, and I hav no clue whats happening, I've even reset the connection on my ps4, and nothing lol

Thanks for the help in advance

12255555_1155613971116272_239511335_o.jpg
12281538_1155613921116277_1973755158_o.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

i called sony they helped 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

bump lol

Im having the same issue too, please help.
Marked as solution

i called sony they helped 🙂

The link you're looking for is: https://link.playstationmusic.com/spotify/details.

The link brought me through to a very similar failure response. 

i did it and it keeps saying password or email incorrect and i have treid everything even a password reset

Suggested posts