Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify adding song to my playlists every wednesday

Spotify adding song to my playlists every wednesday

So every wednesday I turn on my pc, go to Spotify and Travis Scott, Eminem and Luis Miguel the series new albums are added to all my playlist. Every single wednesday, just deleting it every wednesday is not a problem but its getting on my nerves pls help. I don't even like any of the albums btw...

7 Replies

Hey @Myster! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

Does this happen only to one of your playlists or are other playlists affected too?

Are you sure that the playlist is created by you?

You're the only person that has access to your account?

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Yes is my playlist, no one else has access to my account, sometimes is only my main playlist some other times all 3 of my playlist, none of them is collaborative.

@Myster

That's really strange.

Try to do this:

1. Go to your profile page

2. Scroll down

3. Click on 'Sign Out Everywhere'

Screenshot_4 (3).png

4. Change your password through the password reset page.

If that still doesn't help, let me know it. ^^

Peace

Yeah already tried that a few weeks ago when it began happening, already did it twice. Apparently I'm not alone on this... looks like Spotify is shoving content down the throat of users by adding songs to playlists to certain users, weird thing is that its the same album for everyone, ASTROWORLD by Travis Scott, Kamikaze by Eminem and if you're in Mexico Luis Miguel La Serie. Don't appreciate this... is there any point in the user agreement where Spotify can do this?

@Myster

I've never heard of this issue before.

I've escalated this issue to the support.

I will reply on this thread with help soon. ^^

Peace

Thank you for your help, hope the issue gets solved and here is a thread that has been going since 2014 till today. My playlists began to be infected since Travis Scott album release, remember clicking on it (by accident) when it came out.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Unwanted-songs-added-to-my-playlist-ANYONE-ELSE/td-...

Hey @Myster!

They are being added to the same playlists, right?

Please try to make duplicates of those playlists and delete the old copies. The playlists themselves might be buggy. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts