Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify and Ipod (Nano)

Solved!

Spotify and Ipod (Nano)

Hi there,

I am new to Spotify and planning to get the Premium version, but there is one thing I just cannot find out. All the topics I can find about this ar from 2014 or older, so I don't believe, that this is the status quop in (nearly) 2017.

Spotify ond Android is perfect when in the car, at home i use my desktop PC. But when I am doing sports, I don't want to carry my giant smartphone with me. I always use to have my Ipod with me. For me, Spotify would be of no use, if I could not sync my playlists (of course those I have downloaded for offline use before) with my Ipod. I had to get/buy the music frome somewhere else and pay twice.

So the question is: Can I/How can I sync my playlists with my Ipod (nano 7 gen)?

Thank you so much for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

At this moment it's not possible to sync your Spotify music with an iPod Nano. Here is a list of the devices that are supported and which you can use with Spotify. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Have a nice day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

At this moment it's not possible to sync your Spotify music with an iPod Nano. Here is a list of the devices that are supported and which you can use with Spotify. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Have a nice day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

HOW IS THAT A SOLUTION?!

Hey @kphiz! Welcome to the community!

It's not a solution, but it's not possible to sync your iPod Nano with Spotify at this moment. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

well that blows!

thanks for letting me and my 10yo down gently. (f#!%ing Apple)

Is it possible to download a spotify app onto a google chromebook, download music to the chromebook and then transfer via USB cable to a 4th generation, ipod nano?

Thanks! 

Any chance of that changing?

This is obviously not a "Solution" and how is this marked as "Solved" when its not. 

Errrrr.....Do you have a feature request system?

I have spotify premiuim and have just bought an ipod nano recently as I dont want to carry around a bulky ipod and now it seems I cant use spotify.

Nano's are very useful when cycling / running, which is when you have plenty of time to listen to some music. Please clarify whether Spotify will connect the Ipod nano to spotify, and if so when this is expected. If not, are Nano users encouraged to use Apple's music platform instead of Spotify ?

Hi!

I was browsing the internet and I found a small device that can help you ...

Mighty - Spotify Without Your Phone

I wish I could serve you!

i found a solution for this, you have to dowload an older version of spotify for desktop and simply sync, with the older version you can easly sync your ipod nano 4th with your favourite spotify songs :3

nice one, I'll have to give this a try. Thanks

Suggested posts