Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify and Sonos

Spotify and Sonos

This is the first time that this has occured but on my iPhone when I trried to play music from a Spotify playlist on Sonos, no playlists were shown. So I removed to application from Sonos and tried to re-add it. However after selecting the 'I already have an account' option for logging into Spotify on Sonos, the following came up 'Error. There was a problem authorising the account. Please check your internet and if the probem persists, please contact Spotify for help with your account. Press 'Back' to try again or 'Done' to continue.' My internet is working fine and I clicked 'Back' and 'Done' but the same error kept coming up. The SPotify account works fine offline and online on all devices but just not with Sonos.

Many Thanks.

12 Replies

Meeeeeeee Toooooooooooooo and Sonus doesn't have a clue as their support page is swamped!

I have the same problem..

same problem...

got spotify premium yesterday as i was fed up with juke.

and now its not willing to connect to my sonos system?

please help

Aaarrrgghhhh.... same here.

Help Help

Same here !

Tried reboot controller. Tried remove and re-add Spotify. Tried reset controller. Tried new device with new controller install. Network fine. Sonos control fine apart from Spotify. Spotify fine if used offline. Suspect a service fault.

Me too

Works fine now

It's broken again now. Just a theory but how many of the people here routinely log into Spotify using Facebook credential? I do.

I don't have FB account.

Doesn't work now ... again

Sonos tweeted to say they are aware of the issue and working on it:

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts