Spotify app for Logitech UE Smart Radio

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify app for Logitech UE Smart Radio

Regular

great tip! I am trying Deezer and is not bad at all till now. I will see now how it runs in my squeezebox

Highlighted

Regular

great tip! I am trying Deezer and is not bad at all till now. I will see now how it runs in my squeezebox

Highlighted

Regular

Deezer on my UE Logitech Smartradio is working fantastic! I only have the problem of exporting my playlists to deezer.. do you think spotify would find a solution ? 🙂 Sorry Spotify.. thanks for the services all this years, but business is business. I might return some day.. or not. 

Highlighted

Regular

I found the answer for a quick export of playlists from spotify 🙂 http://www.playlist-converter.net/#/

Live well Spotify

Highlighted

Regular

Spotify is back on my threee Squeezebox radios again! I had to take these SIMPLE steps (after running the Squeezebox Radio setup (in the UE Radio menu): 1. Download Logitech Media Server (version 7.9). 2. Choose "Spotty" as add-on and update the add-on lists and log in to Spotify. 3. Run Logitech Media Server in Administrator mode (right-click). Now I can play my own music and everything from Spotify via the radio buttons or iPeng. BUT: The server has to be running on a computer OR a NAS for it to work. Some use Raspberry Pi and mini computers that are always on, but my computer is almost always on, so I haven't bothered with these slightly more advanced solutions. 

SUGGESTED POSTS