Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app gone from LG Smart TV

Spotify app gone from LG Smart TV

Hey,

So I just renewed my Spotify premium subscription and went to play music on my tv. The thing is the Spotify app is gone...it's gone from my Tv and as far as I can tell it's gone from the Lg World app store. Is it a temporary thing or has something happened?

6 Replies

Last update was here.

I just bought an LG BP645 yesterday ... had spotify as a "premium" app, I logged in and streamed spotify, great... i then downloaded some apps from the store, when i went back to the main menu, Spotify had gone and could not find in the store either..... arrgh!!! Help is spotify coming back to BP645 or other smart blu ray players....

Same for me - Reporterd to LG they replied it's not been removed by them and to log with Spotify - have done so and awaiting response from them 

Hi

Did you have a response about this?

I have the same problem.

They are looking into it - it's strange as it's on my other LG tv which is a different model but not on my 47inch. no answer as yet - I suggest you put a query into support as they are quick to reply if not quick with the answer.

if enough people query this maybe something will be done quicker ....

My own thought is cerain model numbers have  "Accidentially" been removed from the latest update ... but they don't like to admit it .. As i can see no reason to have it on some LG tv's and not others.

I bought the LG BP420 Blu-ray Player this week and was excited to use the app from the blu-ray player. Disappointing news was that the app is not available for the player. Any chances it'll run on it in the near future? Deezer made the move and the app is working fine

Suggested posts