Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV doesn't show alle my playlists

Spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV doesn't show alle my playlists

I connected to the Spotify App on my Samsung Smart TV. However, I can't access all my playlists. Only the first few are shown. I have a premium account and there's no problem in the desktop-, Mac- or iOs-version in my iPhone.

In the 'user' section on my TV, my name is not shown, but there's my username in numers, that is also shown on my iPhone when I'm listening offline.

Does anyone know how I can access all my playlists?

5 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the Spotify Community,

When I use my Samsung Smart TV I can access all my playlists by using my remote control, going to Playlists. There are the first 6 playlists shown but with the arrows down I can go through it. I think your television might be offline or you have to re-login using "Settings" > "Your name" > "Remove Account"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

This sometimes happens if you have a playlist folder in certain locations in the list (position 11 rings a bell). Do you have playlist folders?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Felix,

I can scroll down to see more than the first playlsts, but even then not all playlists are shown. I'm not offline and I removed and re-installed my account, but it didn't help.

Kind regards,

Castille

Hi Peter,

I do have several playlist folders. The first 6 are regular playlists, the next 7 are playlist folders.

Kind regards,

Castille

I have the same problem.

Two recenly created playlists do not show up on Samsung TV, but they do on iphone and ipad. The last playlist I added is one from Spotify recommendations and that one does show up.

I have signed out and restarted on main computer and through TV icon. No help

Suggested posts