Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
3 Questions to ensure high-fidelity from computer playback..
- Spotify Premium Membership (and high-quality streaming turned "on")
- Playing Spotify on Windows 7 Desktop via Soundblaster Audigy FX line out. (PCI card)
1) Do I want the Spotify AND Windows master volume to be set to 100% top volume? Will this provide optimum signal quality?
2) The Soundblaster provides 24 bit conversion @ 192 kHz.... Will the purchase of a specific external DAC unit improve sound - noticeably?
3) If external DAC is needed - what recommendations on brand and model?
Note: My stereo is a Bryston Integrated B260R - but no built-in DAC...