Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify bmw connected drive

Spotify bmw connected drive

Hello, i have a bmw x1 2017, with Spotify and bmw comnected drive. 

From today the spotify logo, it appears only half, as if there were problems in the visualization. Until now everything was ok, I did some tests to see if they were the pixels on the screen, but they have nothing to do with it. Can you help me?

Thanks

5 Replies

Hey @Matt1892.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Spotify integration with ConnectedDrive. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Hey, I am having the exact same problem! The Spotify logo and the icons on the left hand size are now double the size. Sometimes playlists aren’t loading up until I come back out of the app and go back in. Then after playing a few songs, the screen will freeze on a song and only show that song title and album cover even though I’ve skipped to the next song and that’s now playing. Are you having all these issues too or just the enhanced Spotify logo? I legit was about to launch my phone out the window it was driving me mad 🤣

Hey @LXWISEVANS.

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂 

We are still looking into this. Make sure to head to the link @Guido provided above to stay updated.

Take care!

Yes my logo is also showing half when will this be sorted?

20190417_183848.jpg

Half spotify logo. It looks bigger than before...

Suggested posts