Free

Country

United States

Device

HP Laptop 15-bs0xx, Lenovo Chromebook

Operating System

Windows 10, Chrome OS

My Question or Issue

This has been bothering me for a while on the browser app. I installed the desktop app later on with no luck. For some reason, three songs in the album "Ever After" by Marianas Trench are unavailable. 1 - Ever After, 5 - Desperate Measures, and 8 - Stutter.

Reinstalling and deleting local-files.bnk didn't fix it, so what's up with this?image.png

3 Replies

Hey @Fancymaster1! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't look cool.

Could you try to use a different account to see if that happens there too? If that isn't happening on a different account it might be a account related issue. ^^

Let me know how it goes!

Peace

Sorry for the late reply >-<
Made a new account, which seems to have fixed it. Returning to my old account and attempting to play "Ever After (01)" gave me a different error this time: "We can't play this until you allow this track in the Spotify phone app."

Thing is I only ever used the Android app three times before uninstalling, and I'm pretty sure I barely even touched Ever After, if at all. I'll go check the Android app to see if I can even fix anything there. Why should this have anything to do with my phone?

okay that fixed it. why were they even disabled in the first place I never even touched them.

Hoping enabling/disabling songs could go on the web and desktop versions as well so people don't have to deal with this and have to install the phone app to fix it.

Suggested posts