Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify does not start on Samsung TV

Spotify does not start on Samsung TV

Hello, until 2 days ago everything was fine with using Spotify on my TV. Since then the app just starts and as soon as the start screen with the green logo comes nothing happens. It just shows this screen. I cannot do anything just return to the Smart Hub.

Anyone any idea? Thanks in advance!
7 Replies

Same problem here.

I was thinking that it has been because I changed my password and had some logging issue, however I had same problem here.

I tried to remove the app and reinstall, but the app is pre-installed in my Samsung TV and I cannot remove it.

I just want to listen my favorite musics 😞

No one else having this problem? I uninstalled it, I completely set back the TV, but nothing has helped. It is a bit annoying...

I have the exact same problem, just the green logo and nowhere to type my username or password. It has been like that for 3 weeks now and I can't figure out the problem.. 

I finally got it running again. I (once again) set back the TV completely, and then it worked suddenly again. No idea what it was, but now everything's back to normal.

Hope it will work for you again as well!

It happens to me too, I can listen to music on TV using Spotify app only if I set it up from phone app, but in TV the Spotify welcome screen stays.

Hey @Pharsat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

This type of issue is usually related to some damaged files from precious updates. We'd recommend first reinstalling the app from the Store available on your TV.

If the issue persists, could you try to check with a different WiFi network to see if it makes any difference? In case you don't have a different network available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test it.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts