Announcements

Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

Solved!

Re: Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

Hey @Lpheloung,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

We'd suggest you restart the devices and then to log out and log back in again. If that doesn't help, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

If the issue persists, it's a good idea to restart the router. 

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar

Casual Listener
I confirm this is only spotify. Amazon Music works fine and so does apple. One of the reasons why folks in North America are starting to give up on Spotify.

Casual Listener

Also tried that and even reset the wifi connection but did not work.  Amazon music works fine though.  Just a Spotify issue it seems

Hi @rceme50942

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Could you let us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? If you haven't tried running a clean reinstall yet, we suggest that you follow the steps @Ver sent previously.

On another note, would you mind giving it a try using a different internet connection?

Additionally, we recommend using Connect from a different device to check if the issue persists. 

Let us know how it goes - we'll be waiting for your reply!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Visitor
I have been having this issue for almost 12 months off and on. Will work fine for months and then just start randomly happening. Sometimes just turning the speaker off and on will solve it, I have 6 assorted Bose Soundtouch speakers and it happens to different speakers. I have done factory resets to fix it (sometimes works, sometimes doesn't), but issue will pop again. Interesting that it is with spotify only. Have used the Bose and Spotify connect apps on android, PC and iPad and all have the same issue. Is there any way to stop this other than switching streaming service?
SUGGESTED POSTS