Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify doesnt connect to sonos.

Solved!

Spotify doesnt connect to sonos.

Hello,

Ive bought Spotify recently, it works fine on my computer.. when i use facebook to login,

But now i need an connect-code and an password to connect to sonos with spotify.

When i want to ask for the code, it says I'm alleardy connecting spotify with facebook, so it wont let me get an code.. That means I cant log-in to spotify on SONOS (which i bought it for).

Im asking for an email to send me, but it doesnt send an email with the password, 

So in short: my question is: Could you send me an password to my email? so i can connect to spotify on SONOS system?

1120347458 Is my username.

It's alleardy not working for like 2 weeks, if I dont get support i'm afraid i have to cancel spotify.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I've just noticed you've emailed in to us. I'm just sending a reply to you now.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Just got back to you. Should be sorted.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

I've just noticed you've emailed in to us. I'm just sending a reply to you now.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thank you for the fast reply Sam,

Sended you an email back.

thanks.

Replied again, still havent received an email.

Thanks.

Marked as solution

Just got back to you. Should be sorted.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, 

I need a password to connect my spotify account with my sonos. I read previous questions, and it showed the the request of a password resulted in recieving one. 

My account number is the following; 

I would need a password, which is not being sent to me, to be able to connect my premium spotify account with my sonos. 

Thank you

Suggested posts