Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify error on Playstation 4

Spotify error on Playstation 4

Hey guys I just got the brand new PS4 slim and ever since I am trying to get spotify to work on it. I signed in and it was working fine but now it says: error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later. This problem has been going on for the past 3 days.

3 Replies

Hey @HeyImJson, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Let us know if you're using a WiFi or Ethernet connection. If possible, try to use both and let us know it makes any difference.

You can also try reinstalling the app. Have you experienced the same with any other app on your PS4?

Keep us posted.

Hey man from my experiance I would test the ethernet and wifi connection to your PS4. If that's not the case then it's probably something to do with Playstation's servers (they go down a lot but this is unlikely.) I'd also recommend giving the playstation technical support a call and seeing what they might be able to tell you; there's a chance your PS4's IP isn't connecting to your router right and they could walk you through fixing it.

This is their U.S. Number: ###-###-###

Good luck homie!

Edit: Phone number removed by @user-removed

Im using wireless and only Spotify has this problem. I have tried uninstalling and installing it again and it gives me the same error.

Suggested posts