Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 10)

Solved!

Spotify for Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 10)

Hello,

i read that Spotify will stop the Support for Winows Phone?
If that true (i use Windows Mobile 10) than i must cancel my Spotify Premium Account

32 Replies

You're darn right.

"Not right now" my ass. How about "you're not going to have my money <right now>".

I'm glad more people ignore this PR bull**bleep** and just cancel their subscripions.

If the only definite answer that Spotify has right now on this issue is "Not right now" then this is my last month with them.

I've just tried the new Universal App that Deezer released and while it's only a preview right now, it looks awesome on my Windows Phone.

So does this mean people paying for premium will actually be able to use Spotify Connect from Lumia phones running W10? That would be nice....

Too bad that the previous statement was 'misinformed'...

For years that I've been waiting for Spotify to share the love for Windows Modern App Platform... And yesterday, that specific statement was the last nail in the coffin.

I know this is a 1st World problem, but hey, I actually feel liberated!!

Took a spin in the Windows 10 Mobile Store, saw the investment in UWP from Deezer and not even blinked!!!

Cancelled Spotify Premium subscription and got myself a Deezer one 🙂

I have to tell you... I was lost for ages in a slow and underperformant app.... What a difference!!!

Really hope that you live up to the latest statement and that you show that you care for your customers, even if they are in minority. That eventually they will not, btw. But I won't be around when that time arrives, that's for sure.

Thank you for the enjoyable moments.

anthonws

SO. NOT SUPPORT ANYMORE WM10 with updates AND with official APP?

Sorry spotify. Maybe Close your services for all.

is this update avalieble for windows 10 phones?

We still Waiting...

Just got the new update after reinstalling app on W10M. It definitely faster now on my Lumia 925.
However... this app still need some work! Please support this ideas:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Connect-for-Windows-Phone/idi-p/917397

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Windows-Phone-Playlists-Option-to-sort-songs-in-pl...

Works!
It seems like the only way to get an update on Windows10 mobile is to reinstall Spotify. 🙂

@meahtenoha wrote:

Our main goal at Spotify is to offer the best music experience on the market, covering all platforms.

To clarify our recent information regarding the Windows Phone experience, we will continue supporting the Windows Phone 8.1 experience moving forward and we are actually improving our support for Windows 10 in our coming update 5.2, which will be available starting today.

If you'd like to see a Universal Windows 10 Spotify app, you can show your support here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-app-for-Windows-10-Windows-phones-Tablets-PC-and...

What a complete load of BS! Is there really anyone out there that can say that Spotify offers an acceptabe music experience on WP. I got a Lumia 640 and Spotify is just loading and loading and loading and loading and loading. Completely unusable Spotify for WP is dead.

MY PLAYLISTS
Transcend - The biggest, most uplifting and euphoric trance tunes. Updated regularly.
Progressive trance | big room, edm | dubstep, elecro, dnb | soundtrack, orchestrated | new age | pop | and more...

Ik heb net een abonnement afgesloten en probeer de app te installeren. De store zegt echter 0x8013153B CV:ax8NwvEVLkOf7Dtk

Spotify on Windows Mobile 8.1 Update 2 is just loading .... 

I see any of my playlist, i can see any songs on them (after refreshing more than 30 times) but every song is interrubting after several seconds because of loading (without network with downloaded songs)..... restarting fix this issue ... 

Is windows Mobile 8.1 Update 2 supported? Is there any chance to get this issues fixed?

So do I!

Suggested posts