Spotify for Windows Surface RT

Highlighted

Spotify for Windows Surface RT

amp87
I love spotify and recently got a windows surface rt, there needs to be an app for it. Please!
10 Replies

Re: Spotify for Windows Surface RT

Christoffer
Community Legend

Hello and welcome to the community!

Add your kudos to this idea :)

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

zx7pete

Another Surface RT user here. Would love to see an app also!

Thanks,

SpottedMic
Casual Listener

Anyone who have tried the Windows 8 app that Wimp has? Is it possible to import Spotify's playlists into Wimp?

user-removed
Not applicable
Wird echt mal Zeit für eine Windows 8 App für die Rt Surface . Die gibt es ja jetzt auch nicht seid gestern. Leider ist der Webplayer für Touch eine Katastrophe. Die Icons sind viel zu klein und die Maus Over Menüs funktionieren mehr schlecht als recht. Ok ist ja noch eine Beta. Aber viel tut sich da bestimmt nicht mehr Viel. Wo bleibt die App. Die anderen Streaming Anbieter sind da leider flotter.

Hören tut man leider nix ob überhaupt was kommt. Das wer ja schon mal was.

mcheiron
Casual Listener
I agree, we need a Windows 8 touch UI app.

ratocego
Casual Listener

Couldn't agree more, it's about time Windows tablets have an App. Afterall all the other platforms do have their own.

I bought a 6 month prepaid card so I could try the service for a longer period than the usual trial, but if I can't use my tablet to access it doesn't make any sense to keep subscription active.

I'd love to know if there are any plans to provide this anytime soon because I'm also looking at the XBox Music service as an option.

Cheers,

musabasjo
Music Fan

It might just be possible that major shareholders of Spotify are 2 companies which would be happy to see the demise of Microsoft : and they are Apple and Google. The lack of support for Microsoft software ( Windows 8.1 RT and Phone)  is rather worrying.

Peter__
Community Legend
If Apple and Google where shareholders, I struggle to think why they would be running their own streaming services though.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

-Jeska

SUGGESTED POSTS