Spotify in Dubai, UAE

Re: Spotify in Dubai, UAE

iffathahmed
Casual Listener

I used to have a samsung note 4 where I donwloaded Spotify using a VPN. I recently chnaged my mobile to an iPhone 6s plus and now though I have an account, I'm not able to download the file. :( 

What shoudl I do? Is there any way I'll be able to install it? I live in the UAE.

arah0628

Hi, just wondering I asked my sister to make an account for me from Philippines so I can use spotify here in Dubai. The first 3 weeks I was able to use spotify here and just today when I open my spotify it's not working anymore :( 

If I upgrade to premium my spotify will work again? Thank you.

baby1106
is there any other way on how to use spotify while im here at dubai? i really love spotify and mg music time wont be the same without it :loudly_crying_face:

itzshiro

Its really easy, here:

1. Go on Google, and do some research on any good VPN that would work (Some may work in the UAE, some may not, hence the research).
  2. After you find the VPN you want, download it and install it onto your PC.
  3. Once installed, turn it on and choose the country that you made or will make a spotify account on. (Keep in mind that some VPNS dont have a lot of countries, so you might not have your country, unless you subscribr to the premium verion of the VPN).
  4. Once the VPN is turned on, log onto spotify and it should work. After that I think you can turn off the VPN once you are logged in, as long as you dont close Spotify, otherwise you will have to turn on the VPN again to log into spotify again.
  5. (Yes you need to turn the VPN every single time you log into spotify if you have closed the app previously).

Let me know if you need anymore help.

iffathahmed
Casual Listener
Any ideas how I can get Spotify on my iPhone in Dubai? Because VPN doesnt
work to download the thing here. :p

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello, no you do not need to turn on VPN every single time, just for logging in, Spotify never logs you out, been using it for months and only turned VPN on once I logged in 5 months ago

emlpjrs

Im using an apple device, and in my apple account I set the country to which spotify is accessible. I hope thesame works for you! :) 

Highlighted

Spotify in Dubai, UAE

user-removed
Not applicable

I am currently using my friends account from britain and i wanna have my own account but i think it hasn't reached dubai yet cause it doesnt work,But my friends have a account and im wondering how do i fix this.

SUGGESTED POSTS