Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in Onkyo wont stream from Nas.

Spotify in Onkyo wont stream from Nas.

Hi all

Hope someone has an idea of what's going on. So yeah, I have spotify on my Onkyo 515. All is well at first. At some point, not sure when it occurred the first time, but it would skip tracks I know is on my NAS drive. Not all of them, just some of them. I can play them on my PC and Iphone with no problems. Nas is online and can even browse to the file via the onkyo home server program. Any ideas ?

Better mention that the songs are an artist not on spotify by default.

8 Replies

U Talking About The Rapper Nas

Its a Buffalo LS-X1.0TL Nas

Well Thats A Problem Because I KNOW about that BUT Im From America So.............................................................. I Think Try Something

Noone have an idea ?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but has it ever worked? 

I did not think the Spotify apps on partner platforms had local file playback.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sure it works. Actually I can stream other tracks from the same album or other local stored files. Funny thing is, that i seems to be somehoe random. They play for a while, then suddenly it cant. But plays on other pcs and mobile app.

@Micros wrote:

Sure it works. Actually I can stream other tracks from the same album or other local stored files. Funny thing is, that i seems to be somehoe random. They play for a while, then suddenly it cant. But plays on other pcs and mobile app.

Is it possible the ones that do play have been matched with tracks in the Spotify catalogue and are being streamed from Spotify? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

For some tracks perhaps. But for this album no, since the Artist is not on spotify. So 2 out of 11 tracks on the album wont play, it just skips over them.

Suggested posts