Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in denon ceol n8 - no internet connection, please try again

Spotify in denon ceol n8 - no internet connection, please try again

Hello community,

I have a curious problem with my denon ceol n8. There are many threads about denon products and spotify, but their problems are apparently solved by the firmware updates. My case: denon ceol n8 is working fine. Internet radio works, local servers work, network is fine. Devices in my network play spotify. My denon does not. It did for a while, but after a reset it doesn't anymore. After adding my username and password (yes, I have premium) and clicking on 'login' I get the message about registering the device and then after searching for a short while it displays: 'no internet connection, please try again'. Which is of course utter BS, there IS internet connection! Why can't I login anymore? Both from the device or the app I get the same behaviour and wifi or wired doesn't make a difference. Spotify's servers have been added as firewall rules as is mentioned in the faq's, nothing works on the denon. Denon replied that the problem lies with spotify somehow... Has anyone got similar behaviour? Solutions? 

I have reset the device multiple times, network as well, rebooted till the cows came home, nothing. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts