Brasil

Device

Xiaomi redmi 6

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Sorry for the possibly bad english

I've been using spotify for the last 5-6 years

Since then, the UI has changed a bit, some new features have been added/implemented, but overall, its all the SAME , in a bad way

A lot of cool things that i've been waiting for looks like will never come out

If at least i could use the app smoothly, that would not be a big problem, but the app crashes when playing a podcast, it used to crash when clicking the three dots icon, it is slow when there are lots if songs downloaded and so on, it resets podcasts progress from time to time

So i keep asking myself, if my experience is not that good, and there are almost no changes in a 5 years span, what are the devs doing?

Things like colaborative listening, stats for musics listened and so on

1 Reply

Hey there @Luifr!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to report this to us. You are right that right now we have trouble with the app crashing when playing podcasts and. You can keep an eye on the Ongoing issue we have about this and subscribe for updates. We're trying to improve the app and keep everything running smoothly.

When it come to the collaborative listening, we came out with the Group session feature and you can take a look here for more info. You can also leave a +Vote here if you'd like to support the idea for a remote listening session.

We also understand that you'd like to see some new feature on Spotify and we recommend checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if there's anything else we can do for you.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts