Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps pausing since 4 years.

Spotify keeps pausing since 4 years.

Dear Spotify developers. I have had an issue with Spotify pausing the music randomly since 4 years continuously.

I have looked up the solutions on this forum and other forums and they don't seem to work or even if they do, they are only temporary.

Also, I find it a little bit unprofessional, that we customers have to try troubleshoot this in different ways to maybe get the app working for a short period of time.

Several of my friends (living in different countries in Europe and USA) have reported the exact same issue over the years, so it is not only me. 🙂

The big questions is, whether you have considered fixing this very annoying bug, that I have never experienced with other music streaming providers? Somehow they managed to create an app that is universal and fully functional for all platforms.

This issue happens on PC, Android and iOS regardless of the platform my friends and I use.

And again, I am not a app developer, but I can confirm (due to the feedbacks and my personal experience), that this is not coming from our side!

I am a premium subscriber since a 3-4 years and would love to have a solution for this once and for all. Getting tired, to be honest, because I can see a lot of changes on Spotify (design features, extra functionality), but this issue is still not being handled after so many years.

P.S. Please don't copy-paste the "Solution" comment from other threads, saying the same troubleshooting guidlines, that are clearly just temporary solutions.

Looking forward to your answer! 

1 Reply

Hey @Yoozan,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

Could you please list the troubleshooting steps that you've tried and that have done the trick, albeit temporarily? That way we can avoid suggesting something you might have already tried.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts