PC, Android Phone, Echo, Echo Dot
Windows 10, Android Oreo, Amazon OS
My Question or Issue
When I try to connect to the Amazon devices (Echo or Echo Dot) I either cannot see them on the available devices on the Spotify app. Also, if I try to play something using voice commands on the Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa will say "Playing <<fill in music here>> on Spotify, but nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance for replies.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hey, glad you reached out. Here to help. Spotify has encountered a lot of complaints regarding the same. I myself have been through the same issue. Although it has been rectified now. I would suggest you to follow these steps.
1. Go to chrome or any other web application and then open this link
2. Once opened, enter your credentials and log in.
3. After logging in, try unlinking Spotify to your Echo Dot.
4. Next, try re-linking to your Echo-dot again.
5. After completing these steps, ask Alexa to connect to Spotify.
I'm sure this will work out for you.
Hope I could be of some help. If I was able to solve your problem, I would be glad if you mark this as an answer to your issue.
If there is anything else you would like me to help you out with, feel free to text back.
Go to a desktop go to Alexa.amazon. com unlink Spotify and then relink it.
Then tell Alexa to Spotify connect.
Mine is now working