Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not showing any options on Samsung Gear Sport

Spotify not showing any options on Samsung Gear Sport

Hi everyone.

I recently bought a Samsung gear sport and tried to install and login to Spotify on it. Firstly, the login was very hard, but I used the same process to login to a TV: I started Spotify on my phone, clicked on "listen on other devices" and connected to my watch. It connected, and started playing the music I wanted, but it just doesn't show any options besides "search" and "settings". I tried to logout, reinstall, reboot phone and watch, delete all offline devices on the website but nothing worked.

IMG_20190226_211417938.jpgIMG_20190226_211417938.jpg

Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

Regards,

Nicholas

3 Replies

Hey @nicholasrr.

Thanks for getting in touch!

It sounds like you are not logged into the watch with your account. Try reinstalling again after which you should try to log in with your Spotify username (or Facebook account if you account is created via Facebook). This should enable all options for you.

Let us know what happens if you are not able to log into your account on the watch. Looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day.

Hi Guido,

Thank you for your answer!

I tried that but it didn't work at all. It says that my username/password for facebook is wrong when it's not (I checked it a lot of times). Is there a way to login with spotify credentials even if it is a facebook account?

Regards,

Nicholas

Hey @nicholasrr.

Thanks for getting back to us.

Try to request a password on this page. Fill in the email address associated with your Facebook account and see if you can get a password. You'll then log in using your email adress as a username.

Hope it works! Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts