Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

Solved!

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet

I have a premium account. Recently, I installed Spotify on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet. When I start it up it only appears a black screen and nothing else. Spotify isn't working at all.

How can I make Spotify work on my Amazon fire HD 10 tablet? Do I need to install something else to make it work?

Thank you,

Yasmin.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is a fix on another thread. Shut down the app. Turn off WiFi on device. Open app with WiFi off. When you get log in screen, turn WiFi on and log in. Seems to work normally after that. 

View solution in original post

11 Replies

I’m having the exact same problem here with my Fire 7 tablet. Please help someone!

Same issue on Kindle Fire 7. I've been trying to find a solution for a few days. So far no response from Spotify twitter. 

Same problem on my daughters Fire 7. Tried uninstall/reinstall, tried searching for updates, tried restarting the device and tried clearing all caches, nothing works.

Marked as solution

There is a fix on another thread. Shut down the app. Turn off WiFi on device. Open app with WiFi off. When you get log in screen, turn WiFi on and log in. Seems to work normally after that. 

Thank you! That worked for me!!

Credit to Emartinez21 for the solution. I was about to give up. 

It worked for me. Thank you so much!

...or 

"have you tried turning it off and on again" 😄

Having the same problem, tried closing Wi-Fi down reopening all and switching Wi-Fi back on, no success still can't open my albums, I have a premium account, come Spotify sort this out please.

Mine just says 0 percent downloaded 

I have now the same problem after the last Spotify update 20 Jan 2024. Doesn't start beyond a black screen. Premium account. Tried uninstall/ install and suggested work around with WiFi off. No luck. Help please!

Suggested posts