Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Spotify not working on my Lumia 800

Solved!

Spotify not working on my Lumia 800

timons106
Casual Listener

I bought Spotify Premium but it isn't working on my Lumia 800.

First I couldn't log in, this was resolved by reinstalling the app.

Now I can't play any music, when I try to play a song it keeps loading.

I tried logging in with my Facebook credentials and the account name before it was linked with Facebook, they both have the same problem.

I tried reinstalling the app several times.

So, is there a solution to this? If not, I demand a refund.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify not working on my Lumia 800

user-removed
Not applicable

Phone reboot after phone reboot, re-install after re-install... this app is beta and now ignored (not receiving updates).

I suggest to not use Spotify in Windows Phone. Nokia Music is better.

3 Replies
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Phone reboot after phone reboot, re-install after re-install... this app is beta and now ignored (not receiving updates).

I suggest to not use Spotify in Windows Phone. Nokia Music is better.

timons106
Casual Listener

Thanks for your reply.

Spotify used to work on my phone flawlessly (aside from the crashes).

I guess I'll ask for a refund.

LasseStorgaard

I've had the same problem you have. First experienced it may 2012 where I had the Spotify Staff reset the devices (meaning it deletes the offline files and all devices has to log in again). This worked in 2012.

I just started using my Lumia agiain this may and were supriced to see the error still roams the software - and even with a fresh install and so. However with my phone factory defaulted and a fresh install I asked the Spotify staff to reset the devices on the account and after 30 minutes I were playing again.

SUGGESTED POSTS