Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working with Amazon Fire Stick

Spotify not working with Amazon Fire Stick

I've recently downloaded the Spotify app on my Amazon Fire Stick. It was working initially but since last night it would no longer go past the loading screen.  I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall, but now when I click on the Spotify icon and then on "open" nothing happens. The internet version on my computer other apps on Fire Stick work fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

6 Replies

I'm  having the exact same issue.

Has a soloution been found for this problem, I discovered that I am having the same issue when I tried to access my spotify via Amazon Firestick

Just started happening with me -- says it can't connect to Spotify after a black screen that lasts forever, yet all other apps work. Heck, I can send music to the FireStick from my iPhone, but it won't give me any display for it. Just the same cannot connect screen. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not correct. (And the app icon on the main screen is weirdly in French...)

Hi,

There was an isolated issue with traffic routing from certain Internet provider to Spotify CDNs. Could you try again?

//S

Since yesterday Spotify doesn't work on my Amazon Fire Stick. I uninstalled the app, then installed again but now Spotify on tv:

- doesn't accept my user / password

- doesn't connect even by smartphone / tablet, even tough they "see" the tv among the available devices

It did start working again, after I got this notification. Thank you!

Suggested posts