Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on my sonos so bad?

Solved!

Spotify on my sonos so bad?

Hello folks.

I am new at using spotify on my sonos system. But what a bad experience it has been.

Is it true that it is so bad implanted together, after the close partnership they have?

I can't find just the simplest functions in the sonos version. Is it true that the 'your songs' isn't on my sonos? when i go to the Favorite numbers in sonos. It shows me a list with a lot of music that i have never listened to, and I don't like.

When i finally finds a song or uses my sonos to find a song that i like. Then i can't add it to my spotify 'your song'. I can add it to all kinds af play lists, but just want the little '+' symbol like in spotify.

Is spotify so bad on sonos or is it just me that are bad to use it?

Right now i take all my music in your music andmake a playlist so i can hear it on my sonos.

After my opinion it would be so much better if they instead of tried to integrate the spotify into sonos. Then integrated the sonos into spotify, and made a play over sonos function in the spotify app.

Anyonw have some good pointers for me to use my spotify + sonos better? Right now it is just frustrating using them together =/

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Its true that integrationg between Sonos and Spotify is spectacularly bad. I recent up date from Sonos was a small step in the right direction but it still has a very long way to go.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Its true that integrationg between Sonos and Spotify is spectacularly bad. I recent up date from Sonos was a small step in the right direction but it still has a very long way to go.

Suggested posts