Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Windows

Operating System

Both Windows 10 and Windows 7

My Question or Issue

There is a way to embed a Spotify playlist in Proboards. However now I can not see the playlists (apart from one which strangely shows up on this machine only).

I have viewed on a different machine and there none of them are showing not even this one.

These are my own playlists but other users have posted playlists and I cannot see any of them, they are always showing as "Sorry, couldn't find that" now.

ANother 2 issues:

WHY CAN'T I PASTE INTO HERE??? TOTAL NONSENSE

WHY DO I HAVE TO PUT IN OINE OF YOUR SILLY TAGS? WE CAN'T REPORT A PROBLEM UNLESS IT MATCHES SOMETHING ON YOUR STUPID LIST???

Spotify_embedded_works.png
spotify_embedded_fails.png
1 Reply

Hey @EarlPurple,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

We hope you don’t mind us replying now as we just stumbled upon this thread. Just to make sure that we're on the same page - after you granted Proboards access to your Spotify account, your playlists don't show up in the app, is that correct?

If that's the case as a first troubleshooting step we'd recommend that you remove that access and of any other third party app you don't recognize. You can learn how do do this here. It's also a good idea to go over these steps and secure your account, just in case. Keep in mind that you can recover deleted playlists by following the instructions on this Support page.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts